The calendar can be found in the menu under “Contacts>Calendar”. The calendar can be used to clearly plan appointments and tasks in a common calendar.
- To create a new task in the calendar, click on the empty space on any day where you want to create the task.
- In the pop-up, select the company to which the task applies and fill in the other fields, e.g. the task name, the person responsible and the start time and end time of the task.
- Then click on “Save and close”.
- You can drag and drop the created task to any position in the calendar.
Send appointment confirmation by email
- To send an appointment confirmation via email, go to “Contacts> Calendar” in the menu and select a task that has already been created.
- Click on the “Appointment confirmation” button in the task. A pop-up opens. You can configure the mail text and the text modules it contains under “Settings>Email>Email Templates”.
- Click on “Send message” to send the appointment confirmation by email.