- Select in the menu under “Settings>General>Checkbox”.
- In the table below, choose which control questions you want to change. Then the window with the control questions opens.
- Click the “+” sign above the question table. A new row / control question is added to the table.
- Click on the pen in the new line on the far right to edit the line / control question as required. In the first column you can enter a text for the control question, in the second column you can choose how the control question can be answered: With a radio button, checkbox, free text, number or blank line (other). Then click on the tick on the right of the line to save the changes.
- Click on “Save” at the top of the bar to save the complete table or checkbox.
- In order to activate the checkbox, the checkbox must be stored in the shipment type. To do this, go to “Settings>Logistics>Shipment type” in the menu.
- Select a shipment type in the table.
- Select the checkbox you have created in the “Checkbox Left / Right” drop-down box.
- Finally save the shipment type. The control questions now always appear with the shipment type in the shipment mask and on various PDF printouts.
Logistiqo is a comprehensive yet intuitive and modern web-based logistics software and warehouse software for small, medium and large freight forwarders and logistics companies. You can get started right away and use the software.