To create a tour from several shipments in the Logistiqo transport management software, proceed as follows:
- Go to “Shipments>Dispatching” in the menu.
- Explanation of the tables:
- “SENDER-/RECEIVER VIEW” TABLE: The table below shows all collections and deliveries that are not scheduled. This means that if a shipment has a sender and a receiver, two lines are shown in the table: one line for the collection and one for the delivery. If a shipment has two collections and two deliveries, the table shows four lines: two lines for the two collections and two lines for the two deliveries.
- MANIFEST TABLE: In the table on the right under “Details”, the created manifests or tours are displayed.
- To create a new tour, select the desired positions in the “Sender/Receiver view” table by holding down the CTRL or SHIFT key on your keyboard. Filter and choose e.g. all collections within a certain period and a certain zip code.
- Click on “New” in the toolbar.
- After you have created the manifest, you can still add more items by selecting one or more collections or deliveries in the “Sender/Receiver view” table and then clicking the “Add” button.
- The sequence of the collections and deliveries are shifted by drag & drop: Click on a collection or delivery, keep the mouse pressed and move the pick-up or delivery to the desired location.
- In the “Reference” field you can give the manifest a name, e.g. “MONDAY TOUR” to find the manifest better.
- In the fields “Subcontractor”, “Vehicle” and “Driver”, you can assign the manifest to a person responsible.
- Save the manifest by clicking “Save” in the toolbar.
- You can now print the manifest by clicking the “Print” icon.