- Go to “Shipments>Shipment” in the menu.
- Select an existing shipment or create a new shipment.
- In the shipment, select a vehicle in the “Service” line that is linked to your Webfleet account (see also Setting up the Webfleet interface).
- Save the shipment.
- Click on the “Folder” button in the “Service” row on the far right.
- Select “Webfleet” and do one of the following:
- “Send shipment” means that you send the shipment to the Webfleet device as a collection order and as a delivery order.
- “Send sender” means that you send the shipment to the Webfleet device as a collection order.
- “Send receiver” means that you send the shipment as a delivery order to the Webfleet device.
- “Delete shipment” means that you remove the shipment from the Webfleet device.
- The shipment has now been sent to the vehicle or to the Webfleet device and the driver can set the status, which is then displayed and updated in Logistiqo.
Logistiqo is a comprehensive yet intuitive and modern web-based logistics software and warehouse software for small, medium and large freight forwarders and logistics companies. You can get started right away and use the software.