1. In the first step, link your Logistiqo freight forwarding program with your Webfleet account.
- Go to “Contacts> Company” in the menu.
- Select the company type “Client” in the “Company type” drop-down in the toolbar and then select your own company in the table.
- Enter your Webfleet account, Webfleet username and Webfleet password under the “Interfaces” tab.
- Save the changes by clicking “Save” in the toolbar.
2. In the second step, the vehicles in Logistiqo are assigned to the vehicles in Webfleet.
- Go to “Fleet management>Vehicle” in the menu.
- Select a vehicle that has a Webfleet device installed or create a new vehicle that has a Webfleet device installed.
- Click on the arrow in the “Webfleet-Object” drop-down field or search for the vehicle to be linked to the vehicle created in Logistiqo. The drop-down shows all vehicles that you have created in your Webfleet account. ATTENTION: When creating the vehicles, you must always remember that the object number from Webfleet matches the object number in Logistiqo. Specifically, this means that if you change the object number in Webfleet, you have to save the respective vehicle again in Logistiqo in order to transfer the new object number to Logistiqo.
- Save the changes and carry out the steps for all other vehicles.