- In the menu go to “Accounting>Creditors>Incoming invoice”.
- Select the “Shipments” table (at the toolbar to the right of the Refresh button).
- Click on “New>Credit note” to create a new credit note.
- In the “Supplier” field, enter the subcontractor for whom you want to create a credit note. In the shipment table at the bottom, all shipments for which the subcontractor was used are now displayed.
- In the shipment table at the bottom, select the shipment(s) listed on the subcontractor’s invoice to be included in the incoming invoice. After clicking on the respective shipment, it appears as a line/item in the table at the top with the invoice items.
- Complete the credit note with the relevant fields.
- You can change the individual credit note items by selecting them in the table with the credit note items. Further changeable fields appear with details on the credit note item. E.g. the amount of a single credit note item can be changed.
- If you click on “New” in the credit note item table, you can add further non-shipment items to the credit note. Empty fields with details about the credit note item appear. After filling in the relevant fields, click on “Add” in the credit note item table to actually add the newly created credit note item.
- When you have created the credit note, click “Save” in the toolbar.
Logistiqo is a comprehensive yet intuitive and modern web-based logistics software and warehouse software for small, medium and large freight forwarders and logistics companies. You can get started right away and use the software.