The following explains how to create your own payment terms in the web-based logistics software. Payment terms can be created for customers and subcontractors and then stored with both.
- Go to “Settings>Accountancy>Payment condition” in the menu.
- A table is displayed with the existing payment terms.
- To create a new payment term, click on “New” in the toolbar.
- Then fill the existing fields with information as follows:
- Code: Here you can enter a short keyword so that you can find the payment terms better, for example, with the customer or with the invoice.
- Printout Invoice: This text appears on the invoice.
- Printout Other Documents: This text appears on all other relevant documents except the invoice, e.g. for subcontractors on the contract of carriage or for customers on the order confirmation.
- COD: Check the box if cash-on-delivery.
- Direct debit: Check the box if direct debit is used.
- Due days: Here you enter in numerical form the number of days until when the invoice is due. That means if you have a payment term of 30 days, enter “30”.
Cash discount days: Enter the number of days within which the payment must be made in order to receive the cash discount or discount.
Cash discount: Enter the percentage discount.
- Following Month: If the box is ticked, the due dates only count from the first day of the following month.
- Deleted: Check the box to make the selected payment terms inactive.
- After you have completed the data, click on “Save” in the toolbar.