If an invoice has not yet been exported to the financial accounting, you can still change the invoices and the related items. If this is not desired, you can make a change in the settings so that it is never possible to change invoices, but instead cancellation invoices have to be created.
From the time the invoice is exported to financial accounting, the invoices can no longer be processed and changed.
- If the invoice you want to change is currently open, close it by clicking “Close” in the toolbar.
- Go to the program “Shipments>Shipment” in the menu.
- Click on the filter icon to the left of the refresh icon in the toolbar and use it to open the filter as a pop-up.
- In the filter, select “All” as the radio button and then click Submit. All shipments are now displayed in the shipment table, even those that have already been invoiced.
- In the table, find the shipment that you had invoiced and that you want to change. You can change all data in the shipment, such as the net amount or customer reference. After making the changes, save the shipment by clicking on “Save” in the toolbar.
- Go to “Accountancy>Debtors>Invoice registry” in the menu.
- In the invoice table below, select the invoice for which you have changed the shipment. IMPORTANT: See 1. If you already had the invoice open, first close the invoice and then open it again. The shipment data has now been included in the invoice. To apply the changes, save the invoice by clicking on “Save” at the top of the bar.
It is never possible to delete the invoice, otherwise there would be gaps in the number range.