Creation of several optimized tours in one step.
In Logistiqo, several optimized tours can be created in one step. The following article explains how this works.
- Go to “Shipments>Map” in the menu.
- Mark the desired stops for which the optimized tours are to be created. To mark the stops, select how you would like to mark the stops on the map on the right, in this example we use the polygon symbol (or the pentagon). Click on the map to set the corners of the polygon and thus mark the desired stops. Once you are done click on “Finish”.
- Then select several vehicles or subcontractors in the table below by holding down the CTRL key on the keyboard and clicking on the vehicles one after the other.
Important: A vehicle type must always be stored for the vehicles and a profile for the optimization must also be stored for the vehicle type. If the profile was not saved, the optimization can not work.
- Click on “Route> Settings” in the top bar and tick the box “With time window”.
- Then click on “New” in the toolbar. Depending on the selected stops and vehicles, several optimized tours are now created and shown on the map.
- Click on “Save” to save the tours. Click on “Save” to save the tours. You can change the order of the stops and other details using the dispatching function and the map.