You can define fixed services for customers. When you create a shipment and select the customer, the defined services for the customer are automatically displayed in the new shipment.
- Go to “Contacts>Company” in the menu.
- In the table select the customer for whom you want to save a service.
- Click on the plus sign (+) in the table under “Preselected Services”.
- Click on the pencil icon in the new line and select a service from the drop-down.
- After you have selected a service, click on the tick on the right of the line and then save the customer by clicking on “Save” in the toolbar.
- The service now appears in the table below and is deposited with the customer. Whren you create a new shipment, the defined service will be created automatically.