Logistiqo is connected to the Smart Logistics System of TIMOCOM via the Smart API freight exchange. With this interface, you can also send orders from Logistiqo to the Smart App Freight Exchange from TIMOCOM. You can inquire or offer freight and load space several times without the hassle of double entries. For you, this means significantly less work for dispatching. We explain step by step how to set up the interface:
- To set up the interface, you need
a Group ID,
your well-known TIMOCOM ID,
and one Contact ID and one contact reference per user.
You can get this from TIMOCOM at Partner Management
+49 211 88 26 46 13
email@example.comIf you would like more information about the Smart API Freight Exchange interface, click here.
Setting up the interface in Logistiqo:
- Go to “Settings>Client>Client”.
- Select your company in the table below.
- Fill in the fields “TimoCom Group ID”, “TimoCom Password” and “TimoCom ID” with the data you received from Timocom.
- Go to “System>Users” in the menu and select the users who have received a Timocom Contact ID. Enter the respective “Contact ID” of Timocom in the “TimoCom ID” field in the user.