If you do not write invoices to a specific customer, but instead receive credit notes from them and want to enter and clear them in Logistiqo, create a so-called credit note settlement according to the credit note procedure and thus make your settlement. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Define customers for credit note procedures:
- Go to “Contacts>Company” in the menu.
- In the table, select the customer for whom you want to create a credit note settlement.
- Check the “Credit process” box and save the change.
- Shipments for credit note procedure:
- Go to “Shipments>Shipment” in the menu.
- Create a shipment for the customer for whom you have saved “credit process”. You do not have to save the shipment now.
You can now see in the right-hand box in the shipment that there is a check mark “Credit process”. This means that this shipment is billed using a credit note procedure. By removing the tick, you can also make exceptions if a shipment is to be billed using a regular invoice instead of using a credit note procedure.
- Create credit note settlement:
- Go to “Accountancy>Debtors>Invoice registry” in the menu.
- Select the table “Shipments Credit Note” as the table at the top right. Attention: This table can only be selected if there are shipments for which the “Credit process” check box is set.
- You can now select shipments below, just like when creating invoices, and create a credit notee settlement by clicking “New”.
(See also FAQ Create Invoice)