In the web-based logistics software Logistiqo, you can also add attachments to invoices that you send by email. This can usually be, for example, delivery papers.
Documents from the shipment as an attachment
- Go to “Shipments>Shipment” in the menu.
- Under “File>Documents” you can upload documents for the shipment.
- In the opened “Documents” pop-up there is the “Invoice” column. As soon as you tick this box, the document is sent as an attachment when the invoice is sent by mail.
Other documents as an attachment
- First go to “Accountancy>Debtors>Invoice registry” in the menu.
- Then choose an already created invoice or create a new one.
- Click on “File>Documents” in the toolbar. Here you can upload additional documents for the invoice.
- In the “Attachment” column, you can choose whether to send the uploaded document as an attachment to the invoice.