In the web-based freight forwarding software Logistiqo, you can create and send customer and subcontractor logins very easily and intuitively.
- Go to “Contacts>Contact” in the menu. The table below shows all contact persons for customers and subcontractors.
- Select a contact in the table for whom you want to create an external account.
- Check the box next to “External user”.
- Fields for configuring the login are displayed. Go through the fields in order:
- In the “Type” field, select whether you want to create the external login for a customer or a subcontractor.
The contact’s email address is automatically suggested as the username. The username can also be overwritten. It is important that the same username is not assigned twice in the system, so the email address is a good choice.
- In the “Role” field, select a role for the external login.
- In the “Locale” field, select the language in which the contact should see his interface.
- In the “Shipment type” field, select the shipment type with which the customer is to create shipments. Normally the shipment type should be “EXTERNAL”.
- Click on “Send Mail” to send the contact his access data.
- A window with an email opens. The password is not shown to you, but can only be read personally by the contact.
- Send the mail by clicking on “Send message”. If the mail was sent successfully, a message “Email sent” appears.
- Save the contact.