In addition to the possibility of creating free stopovers in a manifest, fixed, recurring stopovers can also be created, e.g. certain depots or recurring locations.
- Go to “Contacts>Stopover” in the menu.
- Click on “New” in the toolbar.
- Fill in all fields relevant to you and then click on “Save”.
- Now go to “Shipments>Dispatching” in the menu and select a manifest.
- On the “flag” icon in the toolbar, you can now select the stopover you have created for each stopover type (e.g. departure or arrival). In addition, you still have the option under “Other stops” to select free, non-fixed stopovers.