- Go to “Settings>Client>Bank” in the menu.
- If you want to create the bank for the first time, change the default bank “XXX” in the first line instead of creating a new line/bank. To do this, click on the “pen” symbol in the right column. Now you can change all fields. The fields “Bank name” and “BIC/SWIFT” are particularly important.
- After you have entered the data, click on the “Check” symbol in the right column to save the entry.
- Now go to “Settings>Client>Bank accounts” in the menu.
- Select the bank account that is already created in the table or create a new bank account by clicking on “New” in the toolbar. After clicking on “New”, search and select your own client in the drop-down.
- Enter all information about the account and complete the fields.
IMPORTANT: If you want the bank details to appear on the invoice, you must tick the “Print” button.
- Click “Save” and close the window to finish.
Logistiqo is a comprehensive yet intuitive and modern web-based logistics software and warehouse software for small, medium and large freight forwarders and logistics companies. You can get started right away and use the software.