If the status of a shipment has been changed in Logistiqo’s logistics software, automatic status emails can be sent to customers or contact persons.
- Go to “Contacts>E-Mail addresses” in the menu.
- The table below shows all the mail addresses stored in the system. The data is divided into three types, after which you can filter the table:
- COMPANY: Email address of a company or a customer. Can be created under “Contacts>Company” for the respective company/customer.
- PERSON: Mail address of a contact person at a company. Can be created under “Contacts>Contact” for the respective contact person.
- Select a data record with stored mail in the table, e.g. a customer (type: COMPANY, see 2.1.).
- In the newly opened window you can then choose for which shipment status the customer should receive a notification.
If you e.g. only tick the box “Delivered”, the customer will receive an automatic email after the POD, but not for the other status changes.
- Save your changes by clicking “Save” in the toolbar.
- The text of the status emails can be changed, edited and customized under “Settings>Email>Email Templates”, type: “Automatic Email”.
- The sender email address for the status mails is the email address that was entered under “Contacts>Company>Client”.