- In the menu go to “Master data>Surcharges/Discounts”
- Click on “New” in the top bar.
- Complete the fields “Code”, “Name”, “Description”. The check mark “On total amount” means that the surcharge refers to the sum of all services added together and does not exclude any service.
- If you want to save a fixed amount for the surcharge, enter the desired fixed amount in the “Price” field. If it is a percentage surcharge, enter the desired percentage in the “Percent” field.
- If it is a discount, put a minus “-” in front of the fixed/percentage amount, e.g. “-20.00%”.
- Save the added surcharge/discount by clicking on “Save” in the toolbar.
Logistiqo is a comprehensive yet intuitive and modern web-based logistics software and warehouse software for small, medium and large freight forwarders and logistics companies. You can get started right away and use the software.