If a shipment cannot be found, it may be due to your personal table and filter settings or the user settings.
Personal table and filter settings
- Go to the program “Shipments>Shipments”.
- In the table you can search for all shipments.
- Use e.g. the “Number” field and enter a specific order number.
If your shipment is not included, there may be transactions associated with the order. The shipment can e.g. be invoiced or canceled, or there is a delivery confirmation.
- Click on the filter function in the toolbar. You can use the filter function to filter what is shown in the shipment table.
- Select the radio button “All” and, if desired, set a specific period. At the same time, check all other filter settings whether they make sense: Is the date set correctly? Are all shipments from all depots displayed?
- Click on “Submit”.
- Now try again to find the shipment using the table.
As an alternative to the procedure described above, you can always search for all existing shipments under “Shipments>Archive”. In the archive, all your shipments are displayed in the table at all times.
As an administrator, you can set and manage user accounts. If shipments are not displayed to a user, you should check the user account of the user in the shipping software.
- Go to “System>User” in the menu.
- Select the user for whom the programs are not displayed.
- Check the following:
- Has the correct client role been saved?
- Has the right role been selected?
- Have you specified and selected the correct depot? Can the user see shipments from all depots or only the selected ones?
- If all settings have been corrected, save the user and test again whether all programs are now displayed.