The table settings or column settings can be controlled for all users for all program functions in the forwarding software via so-called default groups. The Logistiqo administrator can set and manage the table settings or column settings for all other users using default groups.
- To create a new default group, go to “System>Default group” in the menu.
- Click on “New” in the toolbar to create a new default group. Give the default group a name, e.g. “Standard” or “Dispatching”.
- Go to “System>User” in the menu.
- Select yourself (administrator) in the table below.
- Select one of the created default groups in the “Default group” drop-down, e.g. “Dispatching” and save the changes.
- Now successively select all users to whom the default group “Dispatching” should also be assigned and assign the desired default group. Save the changes.
- In the menu select e.g. “Shipments>Shipment” and change the column settings (Table Settings). You have now set the columns for all users with the “Dispatching” default group.
- In order to manage and change further default groups, create these and choose another default group as administrator and proceed as from point 5.