- Select the menu “Contacts>Company”
- Then select the company type you want to create (company, customer or subcontractor) in the table selection at the top of the bar, to the right of “Refresh”.
- Company type “customer” only receives a debtor number.
- Company type “subcontractor” only receives a creditor number.
- Company type “Company” receives both a debtor number and a creditor number and you can write and receive invoices from companies with type “Company”.
- Enter the relevant fields and complete the mask. The only mandatory field in a company is “code”. The code is automatically composed of the first 5 letters of the name and 3 letters of the location.
- After you have completed the fields, save the newly created customer/subcontractor by clicking on “Save” at the top of the bar. The customer/subcontractor now appears in the table below and you can e.g. use in the show.
Logistiqo is a comprehensive yet intuitive and modern web-based logistics software and warehouse software for small, medium and large freight forwarders and logistics companies. You can get started right away and use the software.