To create all storage bins at once, proceed as follows:
- Go to “Article>Storage bin” in the menu.
- Click on “File>Settings>Create storage bins”.
- Choose a storage bin.
- The “barcode prefix” is a letter at the beginning of the barcode or storage location.
- In the following fields “Storage hall”, “Storage shelf”, “Storage place” and “Storage level” you enter from-to values.
- Click on “Start” to create the storage bins according to the entered from-to values.
- To print the created storage bin labels, go to “File>Print Labels”. All of the visible and filtered storage spaces in the table are now printed as labels.