In order to bill taxable and tax-free services in a shipment and/or in an invoice in Logistiqo’s logistics software, set the respective service accordingly and proceed as follows:
- Go to “Master data>Service” in the menu.
- In the table below, select the service that should be tax-free or create a new service that should be tax-free.
Check the “Overwrite revenue account” checkbox.
- Select a tax-free accounting template from the “Accounting Templates Revenue” drop-down. If a tax-free accounting template does not yet exist or has been created, proceed as follows:
- Go to “Settings>Accountancy>Accounting template” in the menu.
- Click “New” in the toolbar to create a new booking template.
- Select “Revenue” as the type in the accounting template and name the booking template e.g. “Default tax free”.
- For all accounts, choose an account where the VAT rate is “Tax Free”.
- Save the newly created accounting template.
- Go back to “Master data>Service”.
- Now store the booking template you just created in the service and save the service. You have now created a tax-free service. The VAT from this service is automatically shown separately on an invoice. It does not matter whether the VAT-free service is in the same shipment as the VAT-liable service or whether it is in a different shipment.