You can enter an incoming invoice from subcontractors in Logistiqo semi-automatically, since data such as the agreed service and the price can already be taken from the shipment.
- In the menu go to “Accounting>Creditors>Incoming invoice”.
- Select the “Shipments” table (at the toolbar to the right of the Refresh button).
- Click on “New>Invoice” to create a new incoming invoice.
- In the “Supplier” field, enter the subcontractor from whom you received the incoming invoice. In the shipment table at the bottom, all shipments for which the subcontractor was used are now displayed.
- In the shipment table at the bottom, select the shipment (s) listed on the subcontractor’s invoice to be included in the incoming invoice. After clicking on the respective shipment, it appears as a line/item in the table at the top with the invoice items.
- Complete the incoming invoice with the fields “Supplier reference” (i.e. invoice number), “Description”, “Invoice date”, “Delivery date”, “Due date”. In the “Amount” field you can check whether the total amount calculated by Logistiqo matches the invoice from the subcontractor.
- You can change the individual invoice items by selecting them in the table with the invoice items. Further changeable fields appear with details on the invoice item. E.g. the amount of a single invoice item can be changed.
- If you click on “New” in the invoice item table, you can add further non-shipment items to the incoming invoice. Empty fields with details about the invoice item appear. After filling in the relevant fields, click on “Add” in the invoice item table to actually add the newly created invoice item.
- When you have created the incoming invoice, click “Save” in the toolbar.